Computational Methods in Water Resources (CMWR) is a series of conference dating back to 1976 organized every two years alternatively in America and in Europe. It has continuously promoted interdisciplinary approaches relying on excellence in hydrological sciences, mathematical and computational sciences.
CMWR 2018 will present cutting-edge science on modeling in water resources and wishes to address emerging challenges and opportunities to bridge gaps between data, models and predictions. We encourage contributions on broad range of approaches using without limitation
- Advanced uses of numerical methods, simulations and models
- Emerging imaging techniques and lab experiments for model development and validation
- Novel computational and mathematical methods in hydrology
- Integrated field investigations for improved modelling and prediction relevance
- New machine learning and big data opportunities in hydrological sciences
The Lebesgue Center is a partner of the evenment.
More information ...